Today is significant. We’re gonna have to wait another century for the day, month, and year to be the same number again.
In order to celebrate this numerically significant day, I will think of how the number 12 has affected my own life:
The number of…
1. chips in bags nowadays (wtf, amirite?)
2. years to create the world’s most awkward lifestage
3. ounces for a medium-sized steak
4. hours I wish I could stay in bed everyday
5. times I’ve been harassed by a dog or cat
6. times in a day I wish I remembered to do something
7. years younger I wish Daniel Craig was
8. years older I wish Alex Pettyfer was
9. feet of spaghetti I want to dive into
10. seconds it usually takes to get my attention while I’m watching TV
11. plates of food I feel I should go through at a buffet to get my money’s worth but realize I want to live
12. years ago my mother started menopause and nearly killed me during a hot-flash emotional rampage
Happy 12/12/12 everybody!
This is Amy Hu signing off for December 12th, 2012.